Villa Sheherezade is a classic luxury villa set amid colorful gardens, lush with palm and cypress trees.
A masterpiece of Moorish architecture in white stone, topped with a striking turquoise dome, it stands admiringly facing the medieval city of Dubrovnik and the island of Lokrum.
Recently renovated to its original glory, Villa Sheherezade is an exclusive refuge to a paradise of peace and tranquility.
|Size:||749 m2 – interior
3.450 m2 – exterior
Ground floor features grand salon elegantly dressed with crystal chandeliers, banquet hall with a wonderfully restored antique table, a study room and a kitchenette.
Five deluxe bedrooms (french beds and one with twin beds) with en-suite bathrooms and views of the Adriatic or of the gardens.
Small relaxation and recreational room with bathroom; two rooftop terraces.
Villa is surrounded by vast terraces and 4200 square meters of gardens, an outdoor swimming pool and whirlpool, a rocky private beach and a private pier to tender boats.
- Grand salon & Banquet hall
- Study room
- Relaxation & Recreational room
- Outdoor swimming pool & whirlpool bath
- Private rocky beach
- Vast terraces and gardens
- Private Butler service
- Parking (upon request)
- Lavish a-la-carte breakfast
- Bathrobes, slippers, toiletries
- Complimentary Wireless internet
- Flat screen TV with satellite, pay-per-view channels
- Direct dial telephone
- Safety deposit box
- Mini bar
- 24-hour room service
- The nearest beach - on the beach
- Dubrovnik center - 800 m
- Dubrovnik airport - 22 km